How to uninstall Bluestacks app data from PC (Windows 8.1)
Antony Raphel 1/07/2015 07:47:00 am apk , Audio & Video , HowTo , Information , Tech , Trick , tutorial , updated , video , youtube
BlueStacks app player can be uninstalled by following the steps below:-
1. Remove the connected account from BlueStacks.
2. Open Task Manager and “End Process” all related to BlueStacks.
3. Uninstall Notification Center from Control Panel > > Programs & Features
4. Uninstall Bluestacks App Player from Control Panel > >Programs & Features
5. Remove the following if they are still present:
C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks or C:\Program Files\BlueStacks
6. Remove the registry if they are still present:
7. Restart the machine.
Watch the video for more helpful.