Internet Download Manager Version 6.21 Build 18 Final
Antony Raphel 1/25/2015 04:53:00 am Crack , download , Free , Full Version , HowTo , IDM , Serials , Trick , tutorial , updated , video
INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER ACTIVATION STEPS
Step 1: Install the idman621build18 (Latest Version) or Oldest Version
Step 2: After the installation exit from the IDM by click on “Show all hidden icons”
Step 3: Disable the antivirus before starts patching.
Step 4: Copy the "Patch.exe" to “C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager” folder
Step 5: Right click on the "Patch" and “Run as administrator” to activate.
Step 6: After patching IDM, copy the “IDMGrHlp.exe” and just go to the installation folder of IDM “C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager” paste it. If the destination already has a file named “IDMGrHlp.exe”, replace the file in the destination.
Step 7: Finished
*Note: Before starts your activation steps, disable your anti-virus or else patch will be removed. Default path will be “C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager”. If you are not done step 5 and step 6, “Internet Download Manager has been registered with a fake serial number” annoying message was persistent. It was so annoying that it keeps popping up until you exit IDM.
Version 6.21 Build 18 Final is available (Jan/13/2015)
What's new in version 6.21 Build 18?
- Added support for Firefox 36 and SeaMonkey 2.32
- Fixed bugs
What's new in versions 6.21 and 6.21 Builds 2-17?
- Added support for SeaMonkey 2.31 and for Pale Moon 25
- Improved the recognition of new types of videos
- Added a feature to wake up from sleep to download scheduled files in queue
- Added support for Firefox 35
- Improved video recognition in Google Chrome
- Added support for Firefox 34 and SeaMonkey 2.30
- Fixed problems with Google Chrome extension for non-default zoom
- Fixed a freezing problem when assembling downloaded videos
- Added 64-bit support to "IDM Integration module" Chrome extension
- Added a feature to select a group of files in main IDM list and
change their storage folder
- Fixed several problems with erroneous interceptions of videos
- Improved the logic of "Download this video" panel
- Added a feature to search downloads in IDM list
- Added high DPI support for Google chrome extension
- Fixed detections of two separate video and audio streams in Chrome browser
- Improved IDM download engine
- Added support for Firefox 33 and SeaMonkey 2.29
Generate Download button by click on Social Button